Creem, October 1983
Vania de Bie-Vernet
Album: Kimono My House (Antilles, 1974)
- "This Town Ain’t Big Enough For Both Of Us" (Ron Mael)
- "Amateur Hour" (Ron Mael)
- "Falling In Love With Myself Again" (Ron Mael)*
- "Here In Heaven" (Ron Mael)
- "Thank God It’s Not Christmas" (Ron Mael)
- "Hasta Mañana, Monsieur” (Ron Mael & Russell Mael)
- "Talent Is An Asset" (Ron Mael)
- "Complaints" (Ron Mael)
- "In My Family" (Ron Mael & Russell Mael)
- "Equator" (Ron Mael)
Review: “Quirky doesn’t seem to fit the description for Sparks; it’s nearly impossible to describe the group’s work except for androgynous progressive pop. Russell Mael has the vocal combination of Geddy Lee and Tiny Tim, so when he hits the high notes, expect glass to break. The record was produced by Steve Winwood’s brother Muff (what a name!) and features an emphasis on Adrian Fisher’s clever guitar work. This is well worth a second listen, just for its outlandish spirit. B.”
Russell let me feel u.
Sorry for this little screenshot thing, well i’m not sorry but look at his arms.
I can’t I’m too busy looking at Ron’s thighs.